Re: Runoffs...

To: autox@autox.team.net, ls1_1le@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Runoffs...
From: "Jan Schmidt" <jschmidt@kumc.edu>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 08:00:20 -0500
Davis
Forget about your dog, your biggest problem is going to be sleeping quarters. I
heard it is a zoo. Thats the reason I have never gone.
Bill Schmidt cs rx7 kc reg

>>> "David Shreve" <ls1_1le@hotmail.com> 09/27 6:17 AM >>>
My wife and I are thinking about attending the Runoffs on 10/9 and 10/10
since the SCCA sent us that generous $5 off postcard<g>.

Anyways, does anyone know if it's okay to bring the family hound if we keep
him on a leash?  Also, what areas will we be able to access with just a
regular ticket?  Grandstands?  Different areas around the track?  Pits?
Just curious...we've never been, but it looks like it could be fun.