Re: 2000 National Championships Booked!! :-)

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 2000 National Championships Booked!! :-)
From: Scott Meyers <solo2@uswest.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 15:03:08 -0700
A cute summative overview.

However, the unfortunate use of the word "whining" is very typical of
some who feel threatened whenever "the chosen path" is questioned,
whether it be event sites, classing, or other aspects of SCCA status quo.

To me anything is possible, and I enjoy playing "what if" with others
who tend to look around and consider other possibilities. I believe that
SCCA is full of others who do so too. It could not be otherwise for us
to have come so far.

To discuss and question does not indicate any great dissatifaction, just
the concept that we are never quite done......

Y'know, kinda like building a competitive car.  Some go another path and
find something competitive that no one else thought of.  Like that.

NEVER like this:

Lemming - Any of various rodents noted for its mass migrations into the sea.

One never questions why, they just keep following all the others, never
thinking that there might be another way.

:-)

Scott Meyers