FS: '95 Miata R and '90 Miata project car

To: <porterb@mediaone.net>
Subject: FS: '95 Miata R and '90 Miata project car
From: "Brian Porter" <porterb@mediaone.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 06:02:31 -0400
I apologize for the spam in advance..

Yup.. Mr. Decisive has finally decided to sell his toy(s), again..

'95R, white/black int., 47k, A/C. Just added (8/99) a new OEM clutch (not
necessary, have original to prove), OEM rotors and Porterfield brake pads.
Comes with 15x7 Panasports w/ 215/45/15 Toyo T1s (about 7k on them), Konis,
Addco 7/8" bar, RB sway brace, HardCore 4pt bar, TRW harness, JR cat-back
exhaust. gAnalyst, 2 sets of spare rotors, spare pads and all stock
equipment also included. A total of 12-14 autoxs regionally and mostly
highway miles (25k in 5 months immediately after purchase in 5/95.. 22k
top-down driving in 3 years..) Many spare parts included.

I just bought a new set of heat-cycled G-Forces (225/50/14s) in case my (6)
used R1s required replacement. R1s mounted on OEM alloys with another 30-40
runs left.

Car is in immaculate condition, stored winters, religiously maintained
e.t.c.

$13,500 takes all.

Oh, I also have a new FM 2.5" exhaust (2-3 weeks old @ $425), I'll throw in
to make the deal. Didn't work out too well on an NA Miata so I'm putting the
JR back in there this weekend. FWIW, obnoxiously loud but made slight top
end power increase over JR cat-back (no torque <g>). It was kinda fun
setting off car alarms at 2am. :) (Yeah, Bill.. I was warned.. Had to try
it.. )

Details at http://miata.ne.mediaone.net/95miata/

Also, '90 Miata, 156k, parked since 11/98. Wanted to build an ITA racer,
lost interest/no time. $1900 or b/o.

Details at http://miata.ne.mediaone.net/90miata/

If interested in either, please contact me privately at
porterb@mediaone.net.

Thanks!

-Brian