Re: My Kumhos cracked!?

To: kennedy@i2.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: My Kumhos cracked!?
From: "Karl Rickert" <alfakarl@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 07:56:32 PDT
I've got four 205/55/14's that have started to seperate across the tread
pattern. Looks as if it's the seam. It's in the same place on all four based
on looking at the letters on the tire. I've seen this on several other sets
of "K" tires, so I'm not alone.

Anyone know if this has become a serious problem and have they solved it?
Are the offering replacments?

Karl Rickert
CS #38 Alfa Romeo Spider
TLS #25