Re: Which autocrossers are going to the Valvoline Runoffs?

To: "Darren Madams" <darren@madams.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Which autocrossers are going to the Valvoline Runoffs?
From: "Scotty *BOB* White" <we2fat4asp@seanet.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 11:07:19 -0700
   I will be driving the #97 Team NayKid Racing/Kumho Tire/ Speedware
Motorsports C5 Corvette (Tiger car) in T1 on Friday the 8th of October which
is the first race of the Runnoffs. They picked me for a podium finish in
Sportscar and said, *Scotty White seems to have the C5 figured out* I think
that's waaaaaayyyyy better than having, *a quick car*. I think, don't I?
Wish my car was .069 quicker ;-)

   Shaunna Marinus will be running SSB along with Patty Tunnell and T.C.
Kline. Bob Tunnell will be running T2 on Saturday and in a Regeonal he was
waayyyyyy under the track record... Hmmmm... ;-)

sbw