Tires for D/M Super Sevens

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Tires for D/M Super Sevens
From: "Charles Sieber" <SIEBERCW@acq.osd.mil>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 19:19:15 -0400

     I think most of the cars recently at Nationals are on 10x13 wheels with
9x20 or 10x20 tires.  As examples, this year Norm Beaver (Caterham) and Larry
Shauf (Lotus S4) were on Hoosier R25s, I think Jeff Ellerby (Westfield) and
Chuck Meyers (Caterham and the lightest car this year) were on M&H.  The Sevens
who have run heavier in in E/M (Nicoll, Stinson) were using bigger rears, maybe
13x23 ?  Until recently Shauf had been running 8" wheels in front, though, and
had trophied several times with that setup.

Chuck Sieber
E/M #82 (and dozing until someone mentioned Buick V6s)