Bickering

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Bickering
From: "Chris Marsh" <cmarsh90@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 1999 14:30:57 PDT
I usually just lurk on this list for entertainment purposes, I started
autoxing maybe 3 years ago, and I've done mostly roadracing as of late.
None the less in the time I've been on this list it seems that 90% of the
conversation is about how car x should be in class y and that class x is a
one car class and that is unfair, blah blah blah, I dunno it just kind of
gets old.  Seems to me that we just have to accept that one or maybe a few
cars are always going to be the top cars in each class, if you really want a
trophy then your going to have to get into one of those cars, otherwise just
have some fun.  The fact is its really the nut behind the wheel what matters
and as long as that nut has fun and gets better then quit whining, if your
not winning trophies (and that bothers u) then get the hot car for that
year.

So I guess I hope that people will stop complaining about class x being
unfair, etc. etc., but I realize I probably won't and I'll go back to
lurking and exercising my delete button.

Chris Marsh
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Street/1521/