Personal Interests (was Swaybars)

To: "Team. Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Personal Interests (was Swaybars)
From: "George Ryan" <quad4fiero@webzone.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 04:43:48 -0500
I have never seen a ruling that has ever HURT a single SEB member in the
interest of the masses, have you??

The one nearest to my heart was the merging of AP and FP while Karen Babb
(then AP) was a member, something that has been fought by those from the old
FP ever since. Can only think of a couple people THAT
decision benefitted, guess who those people were?? This is not the only
example, just the one most prominent in my individual solo career!

Maybe I am jaded and frustrated too, Rob.

Phil Osborne <posborne@minuteman-ups.com> replied:

> And on what basis do you share this opinion?    Have you been denied a
> particular request?
> What makes you or anyone else think the SEB can please everyone?  Just >
look at some of the suggestions that have been posted on this list in the