Re: Car-o-scope

To: "Mari L Clements" <mrndr2@juno.com>, <johnlee@softdisk.com>
Subject: Re: Car-o-scope
From: "Ron and Angie" <nottingham@alltel.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 21:33:04 -0500
>> Actually, Plymouth brought back the Duster name in the early '80s as a
>> variant of the Omni/Horizon/Charger/Turismo bunch.  2.2L  FWD.
>
>Was that supposed to make him feel better or worse about having a Duster
>on the list?

Also they renamed the Plymouth Sundance to the Duster in the early '90s.

BTW, my car-o-scope said:
When compared to other people who drive a Nissan 300ZX, you care a bit too
much about your car compared to other Nissan 300ZX owners, you're a little
too much of a risk-taker, you're more generous than other owners, you are a
little too much of a snob, and you are much more objective and logical.  It
goes on to say I'm a nut case about taking chances!

And then said my car should be:
1. Chevrolet Camaro
2. AMC Jeep
3. Ford Mustang
4. Pontiac Firebird
5. Mercury Cougar

My ideal vehicle would be the AMC Jeep!  I drove a Spitwad for many years,
that sat maybe a couple inches from the ground.  They're wanting to put me
in something that sits a couple FEET off the ground!  The Camaro (in SS
trim) I could handle, the 'Stang definitely, maybe the Firechicken.  Oh
well....

Ron - Dalton, Ga
84 300ZX Turbo
IZCC# 4779   TLS#30