Re: My Car-O-Scope is Back

To: "Larry Steckel" <lorenzoscribe@hotmail.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: My Car-O-Scope is Back
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 22:50:41 -0600
From: Larry Steckel <lorenzoscribe@hotmail.com>

>Uh? If I am so compatible with my demented GTI, why are those guys
>suggesting a list of large four door sedans as a replacement?

Because you are too darned old to drive a car with any spirit, obviously.

Wonder how they'd feel about an old codger like me in a 1500-pound
mid-engine sports car.  That 5-speed Twink Saturn is too darn sporty for me,
too.  Lucky I have a Suburban with faded silver paint so I can act my age.

1970 Lotus Europa, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1986 Chev Suburban
LOON, MAC
pethier@isd.net     http://www.visi.com/mac/