RE: Check this out, Interested anyone...?

To: "Scotty *BOB* White" <we2fat4asp@seanet.com>,
Subject: RE: Check this out, Interested anyone...?
From: "Rick Cone" <conekiller@prodigy.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 21:16:13 -0500
Yeah, but would it not be funny to see the autocrossers do quite well
against the so called 'pro' drivers with them being out of their
specialty...  Take 10 National tour winners and 10 Pro Racing event winners
and I would bet the 7 or 8 autocrossers would beat the pro's...

Sounds like fun!  It certainly might get solo a lot more exposure,
especially from the manufacturers....

Rick Cone, always ready for a challenge.