Tentative Atlanta 2000 schedule

To: solo2atlanta@ilist.net, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Tentative Atlanta 2000 schedule
From: Ben Thatcher <bthatch@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 15:42:59 -0500
OK folks, we have a tentative schedule for Atlanta Region SCCA Solo II
events. We are in negotiations with Turner Field and it looks like we may
have some additional dates in May, July and November, but I won't know
for sure until after the first of the year. Anyway, the Turner Field
dates you see here are firm. All events at Turner Field except for August
26-27 at the Georgia National Fairgrounds in Perry. We may also have a
SEDivisional event in 2000, but those plans are still in negotiation:

February 20 - Points 1
March 5 - Points 2
April 15-16 - School/Points 3
April 30 - Points 4