Re: Seeking SP seat & wheel advice

To: "Tim Schuh" <tim@wankel.net>, <ThosPaine1776@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: Seeking SP seat & wheel advice
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 23:43:45 -0800
 After having to replace my cat to get
>my car to pass emmisions I got shoved into CSP.  I figure, what the
>heck, might as well go for broke before some nice young lady tells me
>I can't! =)  Diamond Racing has a set of 0.095" spun shell steel
>wheels at weigh 15lbs in 14x7 and cost $61.00, 14x8 at $63.00 weigh
>16lbs.  Pretty good bang for the buck.  I'm not likely to notice the
>three pound difference between these and Panasport Ultralights but I
>surely can feel it in my pocketbook.  Diamond Racing can be reached at
>800-937-4407.
==========================
But how are you gonna fit the 225/45-13 Hoosiers on those 14" wheels??  I
thought that CSP cars were sorta required to run that size tire.  Kinda like
CP guys have to run the 25x12x16 Hoosiers.  ;^)

See you on course.

Eric (who likes the idea of 'spec' classes) Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>

Baby you can drive my car