Miata in snow

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Miata in snow
From: Albert Cram <alcram@netscape.net>
Date: 24 Dec 99 08:58:14 PST
Hey,
 My 95 Miata does fine in the snow.  You need at least 100 pounds of sand in
the trunk and Blizzak tires all around.  Now it handles just like the
Chevrolotus E mod car used to handle, except of course it doesn't stop nearly
as quickly on the hard packed snow or ice.  With the setup at box stock you
can now steer with the throttle and gentle trailing brake technique so long as
you remember that all inputs must be Smooooooooth.  I don't even have the LSD
option.  It's snowing here and hard packed and lots of fun.  Please keep in
mind the traffic in Iowa City, Iowa is not like Chicago traffic.  People tend
to leave some space when it's winter driving mode.  For those last minute
shoppers who don't know what to give their husbands I still have two excellent
Cmod Van Diemens for sale.

Al Cram
Old Duffer Racing
acram@home.com