Paging Brian Fitzpatrick

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Paging Brian Fitzpatrick
From: "Dan Hill" <dhillrcp@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 22:06:53 CST
Hey man, I was about to order the Real Racing Wheels for my Talon and
thought if you don't mind running the numbers by you to see if they are the
same you ordered for your.  If I remember you have a 2G and I have a 1G but
most should be the same.

5" Backspacing on 16x10
5 lugs that are 1/2 60 degree (not to sure about the angle?)
4 1/2 bolt pattern
2 5/8 center hole

Do you run diffrent lugs than on the typical aftermarket wheel?
Thanks alot, Hope you had a good Christmas and are looking forward to the
new autoX year.

Dan
27 ESP