Re: alternate to ESP thread

To: Gary Thomason <gtsolo2@home.net>, autox <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: alternate to ESP thread
From: Bill Sanford <tvrdude@netzero.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2000 22:09:36 -0700
Wait, wait, wait, weight(oops) just a minute here!

I thought we were supposed to only go by the all important power to
weight RATIO, not lowest wait,er, waist, weight, yea! thats it!
Just because I can eat the WHOLE box of doughnuts the morning of the
race and not tip the scales at over 2375 with me aboard afterwards,
means nothing.  ;)
 I should have double handicaps because:
  1st  I'm in a British car in stock class   :0)
  2nd  We're using suspension designed back BEFORE the US went to
  Vietnam!....

  OK, 3rd handicap.....look at who your dealing with!   :')

  my measly 138hp makes me slow in the 1/4 mile ........and my
gurgrgiirnkfh ngivsonv170'bmdb'lbsft.rhgrehurgufgk <-----secret code
  has no relevance either !!!!! nyah, nyah :p :P yada yada

Bill

PS is the ESP thread still going?             :)?