k-tire sorry no ESP info

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: k-tire sorry no ESP info
From: Jeff Lloyd <Jeff@cyberconceptz.com>
Date: 3 Jun 2000 12:25:13 -0700
Does anyone have any experence with oversizing the k tire..  is it benefical..
I have a 2600lb car and I can run 245 or 225 tires, on a 7" rim, I am running
hoosiers and on the local tight stuff the 245's autocross compound seem to be
the ticket..(despite hoosier saying it does not work, actually it did not work
well till I switched to VERY lightweight wheels)

Tire rack just got 245/45/16 Kumho's in stock now I know these puppies are a
little big for my 7" rims, but my hoosiers are crying for mercy..  will they
work as well as the hoosiers do or will the dual purpose compound not warm up
enough? I liked the 225 kumho's I tried before, but they seem to be on MAJOR
backorder...

so should I pickup the K tire or try the "NEW" G-force
since BFG said the 2nd generation 245/45/16 "fiberglass" tire is what I really
want, works as good as the old R-1 oversized and is not a boat anchor and the
"most predictable" tire from bfg since the 226, we will see..

Thanks 1,000,000
Jeff