k-tire Vs. GFG Vs. Hooters the age old question

To: tcbracer@juno.com
Subject: k-tire Vs. GFG Vs. Hooters the age old question
From: Jeff Lloyd <Jeff@cyberconceptz.com>
Date: 3 Jun 2000 14:35:27 -0700
I know my question are they as good when you Squeeze them on a rim, kumho says
they will not work, then hoosier said they wouldn't work either, but they do.

so anyone, anyone?

sammy? Jeanie? Beulier?

however keep in mind the G-force I am talking about is the new "fiberglass"
tire made for RWD cars..  the previous tire was just plain better for FWD and
BFG admitted it in a round about way...

Jeff lloyd

PS. all those wondering what happened to team T/A well it still exists but the
newsletter is being posted to their website http://www.bfgoodrichtires.com