RE: Radiators in street prepared

To: marka@telerama.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Radiators in street prepared
From: "Don Kline" <solo2dmmr2@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 04 Jun 2000 16:38:54 PDT
If you make it big enough it would stay stone cold and fool the computer
into thinking the engine is cold and richen the mixture????   Naaaaaaa
couldn't happen.   Even if you added ice to the radiator between runs....but
a richer mixture wouldn't help either.  Silly I know but keeping the rules
as simple as possible seems best.IMO.  Put in the radiator and change
classes.

in HIS grace thru Jesus,
Don