Putting out the Flames( Was Subject: ESP stands for ...)

To: bthatch@juno.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Putting out the Flames( Was Subject: ESP stands for ...)
From: MAXG4CES@cs.com
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 16:09:23 EDT
<Oh, MAXG4CES, so you would like team.net to return to the "relatively
interesting" stuff usually seen on this forum. Puleeeeeeeeese, GIVE ME A
BREAK!!>

    Did I press the wrong button or something? I just thought that this post
had gotten a little old and drawn out and thought a little message might make
the few people out there that were still replying to it realize that fact.

<If what you are saying is true most team.netters can't relate to any car
made on this side of the pond and utilizing more than 6 cylinder
motivation?>

    I do not recall referring to my preference FOR or any indication of any
feelings AGAINST any type of car or its source of motivation, but if it makes
you feel better about yourself, ASSume what you will. I have owned and
autocrossed everything from a BMW 2002 to a '96 Camaro Z-28 and can certainly
appreciate the performance attributes of many different types of cars.

 keys for a change.>

    How eloquent...Now this is the epitome of what I REALLY WANT to see on
Team.net..( Can you say sarcasm?) What was that word again?....oh yeah!
....D!@*H#@D...Thanks again for the personal attack, I be sure to put you on
my Christmas mailer list!

     -Scott Hoffman
                                                           '97 DS( I believe
the term was Dinky S**t)

     DODGE Neon
                                                  ...from this side of the
pond if I remember correctly!!

<From: MAXG4CES@cs.com
<Subject: ESP stands for ...

Everybody's Sick of deleting these Posts...
    I couldn't care less either way, but I sure am sick of deleting all
of
these overblown opinions about a class that the majority or team.netters
don't even run in. ....
    Now there has got to be some other relatively interesting subject
matter
out there that the majority of us may find interesting. It sure would be
nice
to be able to read my e-mail BEFORE I delete it. Sorry for the flame but
enough is enough!

Ben Thatcher
Apex Benefit Services & Motorsports