Re: So what is the best hotel for the Peru Tour

Subject: Re: So what is the best hotel for the Peru Tour
From: Mari L Clements <>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 16:17:29 -0700
On Mon, 5 Jun 2000 14:52:24 -0500 "Moore, John" <>
> So what is the best hotel to stay at for the Peru NT. I want to be
> close to the event site, but want a decent hotel, free from little
> like cockroaches the size of kittens and rats performing the morning
> up call.

Best Western.  But it's sold out for the Tour.

The Knights Inn is also in Peru (if you don't mind perennially under
construction, lost reservations, etc.), but it's also sold out for the

Try Kokomo (Comfort Inn, Ramada, Fairfield Inn, Hampton Inn, Signature
Inn, Holiday Inn, and Motel 6 were all returning vacancies for 6/30-7/2
when I just checked).  All of these are ~20 miles away.

Wabash and Logansport also have Holiday Inns with vacancies 12.9 and 19.9
miles away.

Of course, you could also try the Rosewood Mansion Inn (about 4 miles
north of Grissom).

'91 MR2 NA
------I take no responsibility for anything below this line------