Re: DSP class questions

To: "Autox" <autox@autox.team.net>, "Brian Berryhill" <brianberryhill@usa.net>
Subject: Re: DSP class questions
From: "Mike Neary" <mcneary@usa.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 14:40:31 -0400
Let's see, locally my Integra GS-R has won the two events we've
had for points.  Nationally, I have been beaten by a Fiat X/19 and
two Integras at Ft. Meyers and a Ford Escort and a Rabbit
(bumped from FSP) in Petersburg.

I think a well prepared/well driven X/19 is going to be very hard to
beat.  At the same time I think a well prepared/well driven Integra
can win at the national level.

Mike

Jun 2000,:

> Just curious, what cars are dominating in DSP class?
>
> Do DSP cars have a general characteristic?  Middleweight,
> underpowered?
>
> Also, anyone on the list from Omaha, NE, that has insight on local
> autox's? I'll be going to summer school there for a month.
>
> Thanks,
> Brian
>
> --
> Brian Berryhill