RMDIV: Coors Field - June 4

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RMDIV: Coors Field - June 4
From: Chris Shepard <maverick@purplemtn.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2000 15:10:34 -0600
Words from a rookie, so take it all with a bag of salt...

Three cheers for the "club dudes" for snagging the site.
Never thought I'd see a course bigger than PPIR, but we
only used 2/3 of that _humongous_ parking lot.

And "hats off" to our evil genius, Mr. Mannix, for laying
out a delightful courseway inside all that "room to run".
I heard tell that a bunch of people complained.  I would
honestly like to drive some of the courses that they might
lay out (if they knew how), but until then I'm happy with
triple-coned offsets, box corners that don't go anywhere,
and even that blasted "why is it _there_!" cone that
destroyed the far end sweeper.

However...I don't know about anybody else, but I thought
$3.50 for a Coke from the local vendor was maybe a vendor
we don't really want to support.  (I always like to get
kissed first.  8-D )  I'd certainly be happy if the club
spent a little money on iced bottle water for the whole
summer series, like at PPIR, and let the rest of it stay BYO.

Just my "too sense".  ;)

Apologies to those "abroad" for a post only dealing with
RMDIV, but I listen to your stuff about Brazil or Peru
or wherever, so cut me some slack, OK?  8-{)

Charge on!

--
Chris "Maverick" Shepard - Bailey, Colorado
SCCA Solo II Class FP '83 RX-7 (junker)