Re: Let's draft a revised C&C! (was: Re: Shift knobs/C&C (was: YAESPP))

To: "Eric Moon" <info@scca-susq.com>, "Arthur Emerson" <vreihen@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: Let's draft a revised C&C! (was: Re: Shift knobs/C&C (was: YAESPP))
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 23:12:13 -0500
>a larger, easier to
>read tach can be very beneficial to certain drivers depending on seat
>position and the stock tach placement, size and coloration.  Heck, I'm sure
>there are some base model cars out there that don't even have a tach to
>begin with---wouldn't adding one that you didn't have in the first place be
>extremely beneficial

What, you have time to look at a tach?  I don't.  I consider the only
downside to driving COMMANGSAC (best military concrete in the country, makes
Forbes look like a gravel pit) is that if a commercial plane is landing or
taking off during my run I can't hear my engine and I am slowed down by the
necessity of looking at my big-enough tach.

1970 Lotus Europa, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1986 Chev Suburban
LOON, MAC
pethier@isd.net     http://www.visi.com/mac/
"If I can do it, it's not art"  - Red Green