Re: Prenatal skill development, was Weird Question - Heart Stress and Au

To: "Lisa E." <clash_girl@yahoo.com>, "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>,
Subject: Re: Prenatal skill development, was Weird Question - Heart Stress and Autocross
From: "Rick Cone" <conekiller@prodigy.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 14:40:30 -0400
So, Katie
What is your story... When did you start autoxing? (For Real)  How long did
it take to beat your mom and/or dad?  Some on the west coast may know, but
for those on the Right coast... Tell us your story...
Maybe we could convince the editors at North American Pylon to have a guest
interview you for the July issue?

Rick...