Devens Tour info

To: "Teamdotnet" <autox@autox.team.net>, "NER Solo postings" <nersolo@ner.org>
Subject: Devens Tour info
From: "Matt Murray" <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 19:36:17 -0400
Any higher ups have info? Run/work order? Times of reg/FCO/Driver's
meet/dinner at Thai Chili in Maynard, MA (sevenish for us)?

For all those who haven't been since last year there IS a new entrance. See:
http://www.ner.org/soloII/solowhere/devens.html

Devens Commerce Center
Ayer, MA

DO NOT GO TO THE OLD ENTRANCE!!!!
Directions: From either direction from I-495 take exit 30 (2A/110) and turn
toward Ayer (that's to the NW). From either direction, you will make a left
turn onto Rt 2A. Follow 2A all that way to the Devens airport entrance. You
will go through a rotary about 5 1/2 mi from I-495. Continue on 2A which is
the second exit in the rotary (straight across, just past the MacDonalds).
You will then go about 1 mile and be in the center of downtown Ayer. 2A will
take a right turn just past the main business district; there will be a
Mobil station on your left at that corner.
NEW PART
Travel about 1/2 a mile. A couple of hundred yards after Dunkin Donuts, take
a left onto Bishop Road. After the cemetery (on left) go through the first
gate. Two hundred yards after this, bear right at the 'Y'. This will take
you into the site. DO NOT GO TO THE OLD ENTRANCE!!!!

Matt Murray

mattm@optonline.net