Re: The List of the most influential

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The List of the most influential
From: hknobel <hknobel@peachnet.campuscwix.net>
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2000 18:27:50 -0400
While I agree to the great contributions of George and Todd Bowland in
the fields of  light weight and aerodynamics;  the real innovator and
originator of the flyweight cars was Bud Grocki with the Banshee and the
Banshee BG2 in the early 80's.  How soon we forget, but of course that
was before many of our present competitors were born.

Harold Knobel,  Austin Mini - Acura GSR powered.
                          Del Sol - also Acura GSR powered