FS: Parts, Porsche 944

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: FS: Parts, Porsche 944
From: David K Yeung <dkyeung@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 11:01:29 -0500
posting for a friend.....

All parts are in Austin, TX. Buyer pays shipping or arranges pickup,
MAKE OFFER to: maraca@flash.net

I believe these are all used parts that Sergio is parting from a donor
vehicle he used the engine out of....since he blew up his

---------------------------
I have a header for an 8 valve 83-92 944 (all except turbos,S and S2's).
I also have the catalytic pipe to fit the header,
also the bypass tube to nix the catalitic converter altogether,

have a good ac clutch for a post 851/2 ac 944,

have a whole wiring harness,
have a complete abs system computer, wiring harness and monitoring valve
block.

I also have the two front adjustable Konis,
shock towers,
rotors, calipers,
springs,
camber caps,
balljoints and control arms to fit any 944,
.
I have an extra set of 85.5 phone dial Porsche wheels (no offset),
and an extra 87 "S" tall gearing (155 mph at 6700 rpm) transmission,
and extra block/crank, cam,head, waterpump, the whole enchilada,
previously ventilated by a bufoon, me.

Have a torque tube and front/rear bellhousings,
extra sway bars front and rear,
side window glass,
windshield washer motor,
and an array of ancillary rooster tits, octupus ears, and orangutan wings
to fit most 944s.

http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.