Team Laughing Stock announces??

To: wichita-scca@autox.team.net, Autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Team Laughing Stock announces??
From: Hottvr@aol.com
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 21:25:56 EDT
Its co-driver for this weekend. This weekend local HS "Hot shoe" from Wichita
Kansas John Dolecek will be driving the March-Apache Sports 2000 at WGP. Team
Laughing Stock has negotiated a deal with some of the drivers from "Team
Underwear" sorry "Team Underdog" for test runs in TLS#1 in preparation for a
CM Co-drive at the Nats. John's mom has paid a very big "Chunk of change" for
John to get a ride in the car. This is one of the younger drivers that I and
an other TLS members have spotted that seem to have real promise.

Mike(I don't know if the guy from England is gonna workout)B.