Re: Harnesses legal in Stock Class?

To: "Tharpe, Joe (RyTull Coil)" <JoeT@ryersoncoil.com>, <RacerFlash@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: Harnesses legal in Stock Class?
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 22:44:32 -0500

>Yes.  In fact after you put the harness in the car you can actually
>concentrate on driving the car rather than holding on.  I speak from
>personal experience.  I just installed a Scroth 4 point in my car.  I
really
>really like being one with the car.

EXCEPTION:  Open car without full-height roll bars may not use aftermarket
upper-body restraints.  No harness.  No Turner belt.  Added lap belt is OK.

1970 Lotus Europa, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1986 Chev Suburban
LOON, MAC
pethier@isd.net     http://www.visi.com/mac/
"If I can do it, it's not art"  - Red Green