Thank you everyone

To: nersolo@ner.org
Subject: Thank you everyone
From: Stephen Bernard <solo-2@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2000 18:48:33 -0400
I'd just like to say a very Big Thank You to everyone who
helped me out at the National Tour at Devens.
The stud snapped off my front hub pretty much blowing
my chances to run my car, I was running in the first heat.
Before the heat, I had tools lent to me, several spare studs,
and lugs, offers from several people to let my co-driver
and myself use their cars for the 1st event.
Although I haven't pulled a disc brake caliper in about 18
years. I had it off, and replaced(with lots of help) before the
first heat! :-D
So I was able to run my first National event in my own car.
I know my Co-driver Glen H. was very impressed with all
the NER folks, I know I'm proud to be a member of this
region. I'd thank everyone individually but I'd hate to leave
anyone out.
Many thanks....
Steve Bernard
Novice Class