<all> Fidanza Flywheel GP

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: <all> Fidanza Flywheel GP
From: Jeff Bihn <jsbihn@rebelmotorsports.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 16:59:04 -0500
Hello all,
    After hearing about the wake left by the flywheel GPs and how people
obviously still wanted these flywheels, I called Fidanza today and made
arrangements to carry their product line. The group purchase will be as
follows:
    If I can get 25-26 units ordered (doesnt have to be of the same
flywheel) then we can get about 60% off list. For example, the '91+
Toyota MR2 turbo flywheel would normally sell at $449 dollars, but if we
get the required amount for this purchase we can buy these at $269.
Again thats a savings of 60%. Please tell everyone you know since they
have alot of flywheels available, everything from imports to domestics
to exotics to utilities. This group purchase is not car specific, so if
you wish to know a price on your particular car, please ask. I am just
looking to get enough people to get the cost down low. I will be running
the purchase through my shop (Rebel Motorsports) and you can use your
Visa or Mastercard if you wish (you may also prepay with check or money
order). I would like to close the purchase around the 25th or 26th of
June, so please let me know what you would like to do by then. I will
keep posting to keep everyone updated throughout the purchase. If you
are interested e-mail me and let me know, or if you have any questions
feel free to call or e-mail.
--
Jeff

Rebel Motorsports - www.rebelmotorsports.com