MI/2 was: Lies, Dammed Lies, and Statistics

To: "Teamdotnet" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: MI/2 was: Lies, Dammed Lies, and Statistics
From: "Matt Murray" <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 19:26:39 -0400
DG:

Do keep in mind on your L, DL, & S, that New England has a fairly good
turnout for SM. You're preaching to the choir up in NER.

Your job, Jim, should you accept it, is to work on SM in the low
enthusiasium
regions.

This post will self destruct after five seconds. . .
 .
 .
 .
Smoke, hiss, fizzle, poof!