Re: DSMs to BSP?

To: Pat Griffith <slowse-r@hmp.net>, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: DSMs to BSP?
From: Adam Popp <raft321@fuse.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 12:55:11 -0400
Come on now, just because the E/SP pony guys are getting beat buy the
M3, and the DSM right now, doesn't mean they will keep on being beat by
them.  Marcus Merideth's autocrossing skills are finally coming around I
think, Marc Maradash will have something for them at the nationals, I
bet, and I'm sure there are some other pony car drivers out there that
can beat the M3 and DSM drivers.
 I wish Dennis Reihle, would come back to the U.S. and autocrossing full
time and end this E/SP debate. Remember he won the '95 E/SP national
championship, and every time he comes back to the U.S. and runs the
Harrisburg Pro, he wins the E/SP class, in his beautiful blue and very
fast '70 camaro. And the Harrisburg Pro Solo is coming up this weekend,
watch out E/Sper's!
  And one more thing. Why do some people in E/SP, want to keep on
dumping the M3's, and DSM's in B/SP. I run in B/SP, and if the M3 and
the DSM were put in B/SP, I bet there woudn't be as much whining as
there is in E/SP right now, unless, those cars start to dominate B/SP,
in which I don't think they would. I think Fedja, and Tunnel are really
good drivers and that's why they are winning so much. That's it for now,
I'm out.