Re: SM And Nationals (was SM & Lies)...

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: SM And Nationals (was SM & Lies)...
From: SVPViper@aol.com
Date: Wed Jun 14 12:31:26 2000
     How can SCCA expect 15 entries from SM, if it isn't listed as a class!!!
That is what kills me, they want to see what turnout they get, but they have
not communicated that SM can run at Nationals. If they listed SM as a class...
then SM entrants would send in entries, then they would have the number.  I
have 2 entrants, (My Dad & I) that are not registered.. why.. .because we don't
know where to register, sorry I don't think it is smart to send in 100.00 bucks
for some class that isn't listed yet, I doubt many others are going to do that.
 The EMod deal is a joke... whatever... now EM will have a decent turnout????
SCCA needs to communicate that SM will have a class if they get 15 or more
entrants... than potential SM candidates would be more inclined to submit
entries.
  Just my .02
   Dave Schotz

In a message dated Wed, 14 Jun 2000 10:11:29 AM Eastern Daylight Time,