Re: Firesign? the theatre?

To: Jay Mitchell <jemitchell@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: Firesign? the theatre?
From: Bill Sanford <tvrdude@netzero.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2000 10:27:46 -0700
Uuummmmmm, memory test!!!!!(haven't heard in years)

  Take a look at this fine car folks!, sponge on black rubber paint,
chrome fender dents, factory air conditioning, fully installed in our
fully air conditioned factory, geni-u-whine imitation hardwood veneer
and gun rack!

Jay Mitchell wrote:

> Bill Sanford wrote:
>
> >   Hiya friends, Ralph Spoil, Ralphs Spoil Sport Motors, world largest
> > new used and used automobile dealership in the city of emphysema......
>
> Purchaser's Blacklist indicates this car is stolen, but our price to you
> is only three ninety five hundred dollars payable in monthly payments of
> twenty dollars twice a week and never on Sunday.
>
> I'll take it it, I just can't wait to get away from it all...
>
> Jay "waiting for the electrician" Mitchell

Tempted to dig out my record player and relive my "ute" (I only first
heard it in 79-80')

 "Shadow Valley Condoms, if you lived here you'd be home by now"
        Bill            :)            Sanford