Re: Welder suggestions???

To: Smokerbros@aol.com, cp@twingles.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Welder suggestions???
From: Jim Wilson <jim@jamesdwilson.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2000 19:51:16 -0400
I have both a Miller EconoTig Tig welder and an HTP Mig welder. I would
recommend both of those brands to anybody who was looking for a welder.
Both of the units that I have run on 220V but I believe that HTP makes
smaller capacity MIG welders that will run on 110V. I am not sure what
brands Northern Tool sells - they may sell Lincoln which is supposed to be
a pretty good quality unit. If you are interested in checking out HTP you
can go to their website at http://www.htpweld.com/  - I met the owner of
the business at an auto-body trade show once and he was very knowledgable
and willing to answer questions.

Hope this helps.

Jim Wilson