Pre Nationals Practice/Warm up/Dial In...Date deadline

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Pre Nationals Practice/Warm up/Dial In...Date deadline
From: Jkinser77@aol.com
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 09:54:35 EDT
For all those thinking of running the event on Labor Day weekend in Peru, I
have set a date deadline of August 1st to have the check in.  I know there is
a BFG event on Sunday in Ohio, so I set a 30 dollar fee for Saturday with
lunch included...I hope you will be getting your checks in asap to reserve
your spot.  If anyone can forward this to Kent Weaver or Llyod Loring to put
in the the BFG newsletter, I would appreciate it as I have misplaced my last
one I had for phone numbers or faxes...Also, spread the word at the National
Tour in Peru as that will be a great place to let those people know.

This is a practice-not a school for past students...

Instructors scheduled...

Jean Kinser
Dean Sapp (the man)
Sam Strano
Pat Salerno
Pete Calhoun
Tommy Pulliam
Danielle Engstrom
Chris Lindberg

Others who have yet to make a final decision on if the can be there-
Mark Daddio and John Thomas.  I confirmed "maybies" from them.  So, if they
can, I will post that as this may be the only time they instructo for this
year due to their work schedules...Though Mark will be instructing at the
Albany school July 8-9th!

send checks asap to

Jean Kinser
216 East Kelly Park Road