Re: Mopar power (was "used" S2000)

To: scott@tengen.com, mrndr2@juno.com, mattm@optonline.net
Subject: Re: Mopar power (was "used" S2000)
From: "John Gross" <jogross3@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 08:20:02 PDT
>Charger
>Cuda
>Super Bee
>Super Bird

To see the world's only Root Beer colored Super Bird, go to Don Garlits'
antique and classic car museum in Ocala Fl.  While you're there, check out
the Fonz's '49 Merc.

>Daytona
>
>to name a few... the old days of 440 cubic inch and hemi engines WOW...

One of the guys here at Texas A&M is replacing the 440 that was in his '70
Cuda drag car with a blown 497 Hemi (I think it runs on alcohol also, but I
can't remember for sure).  To my knowledge, the local shops that know of
this motor have already said they won't let it on their dynos...they're
afraid it will break their 1200hp Dynojets.