Re: Harrisburg Pro

To: "Kent Rafferty" <gs96@sgi.net>, "Karen Kraus" <kiirenza@erols.com>,
Subject: Re: Harrisburg Pro
From: Eric Moon <info@scca-susq.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 15:56:39 -0400
At 02:43 PM 6/19/00 -0400, Kent Rafferty wrote:
>And if anybody has doubts about the magic wheel chock - did you
>see Karen Rafferty's launch in the Ladies challenge?  She was half
>way down the straight before the last yellow came on........and no
>red light.  I rest my case.
>
>Kent Rafferty
>Purveyor of the magic chock

I was sitting in the radio chair at the Challenge Rounds and I  could not
believe Karen's launch.

I too believe in the power of the chock --- (not that I did too well in my
class, nor did I make the challenge, so my credibility is minimal!)---I
think having one less thing to do at launch time (fool with the e-brake,
etc...) can help you hit it at just the right shade of yellow.  Or pink!

Thanks to my lovely wheel chock girl this weekend, my wife Pamela :-)

Eric Moon
Co-Driver - Kosher Rice Racing G Stock '00 Acura Type R
'92 Miata - Taking a Year off for R&D
e-mail:        info@scca-susq.com
pager:         7173297074@mobile.att.net
Appalachian Sports Car Club   www.scca-susq.com