Tow Vehicle FS: '99 Tacoma Ext. V6

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tow Vehicle FS: '99 Tacoma Ext. V6
From: "Brian Porter" <porterb@mediaone.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 14:37:22 -0400
Hi all,

We're selling our support vehicle! We bought this pickup new in August of
1999 and it has served us extremely well. This is in immaculate condition
mostly driven by my fiancé to work but it sees occasional towing of our
Miata to/from autocross events (towed under 1000 miles). Mileage has just
turned 15K miles, mostly highway driven.

Maintenance performed at aggressive intervals by car fanatic. This truck has
never been off-road or abused and is in "like-new" condition. Balance of
factory warranties included.

Retail book value is $23,000 from Kelly Blue Book. I'm asking $21,500.
Vehicle is located in Arlington, MA. I will email pictures upon request.

If interested, drop me a line porterb@mediaone.net.

**Details**
15K miles
Maroon exterior with grey cloth interior.
3.4l V6 with 5spd manual transmission
SR5 package
Air conditioning
Power steering, brakes, windows, door locks
Cruise control
Tilt wheel
4-channel ABS
TRD Off Road Package (locking rear differential, Bilstein shocks and revised
spring rates)
15x7 Factory alloy wheels with 31x10.5 Goodyear RT/S tires.

** Extras **
Matching $1500 Century cap (looks like a 4Runner) purchased 3/00. Includes
grey fabric interior, vent windows and interior light.
Eclipse 5443 CD player ($500 new)
Smittybuilt Stainless Steel "Nurf" bars (for step and door ding protection)
DrawTite Class-3 Receiver Hitch
DrawTite Electronic Brake Controller (to control trailer brakes)
Toyota under-rail bedliner
Brand new set of factory Toyota floormats
Box of  Toyota oil filters (12 total)
Box of Redline Synthetic motor oil.