RE: ST question

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: ST question
From: "Eric H. Kriemelmeyer" <magilla@olg.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 10:21:13 -0400
The 2000 2.5 RS only uses viscous coupler type units. Center and rear.
It is STS and STR legal.

Eric Kriemelmeyer
1999 Subaru Impreza 2.5 RS
STS 94

Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 15:13:58 -0500
From: "Moore, John" <jmoore@spyglass.com>

Since the Type-R has a limited slip that is not a "factory viscous
coupler
type unit", it is not allowed in STS or STR, but it is allowed in SM.
Interesting to note that the new 2000 and up Subaru 2.5 RS is not legal
in
STS or STR either for the same reason. Same goes for some of the new
Audi's
is my understanding.

John Moore
1991 Nissan Sentra SE-R (STS)