Peru Tour Waiting List

To: autox@autox.team.net, owner-solo2atlanta@ilist.net
Subject: Peru Tour Waiting List
From: Heathcakes@aol.com
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 21:28:14 EDT
Dear Solo II Competitors:
Last week we sent our entry into Denver for this event.  My jaw hit the floor
when they said there were 300 entries and a waiting list.  Today they said I
was 10th on the waiting list, with more people behind me, including my
co-driver.

This is just a small request to anyone who is in the event, and may not be
able to make it (complications, family, broken car, etc....).  Please let
Denver know ASAP if you cannot go so us waiting in the wings will know ASAP.
Your fellow competitors will be very thankful.

Also, all the local hotels are sold out, so you might want to cancel your
reservations also.

Best of luck to everyone!!!

C. Heath McMillan
67 CSP