RX-7 GSL-SE for sale, reduced the price

To: TSCCList@racingpages.net
Subject: RX-7 GSL-SE for sale, reduced the price
From: LWOLFRACIN@aol.com
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 23:36:57 EDT
For sale,
  1984 RX-7 GSL-SE(13B fuel injected),Very trick 3 stage pearlesant custom
paint, Built to ITS Specs(never actually been IT racing, only run at Car
Guys, great track car), also runs CSP in solo 2, Freshly rebuilt rear with
4.88:1 gears and a torsen type 2 diff, full  roll cage, Camera mount on cage,
Auto Meter Gauges and shift light, Momo 1000 lakes racing seat,Simpson 5
point camlock harness on D/S, M&R 5 point cam lock on pass side Momo 330 mm
suede steering wheel(quick realease) Racing Beat header and custom built
exaust, K&N cone air filter,Braided stainless steel brake lines, Carbotech
brakes on front,Hawks on back also have a set of Hawk blues for the front for
track events, several sets of wheels, tons of spare parts, front strut tower
brace, Tokico Illuminas., new windshield, Car is registered and street
driven, Car can be seen at my web page, addy at bottom of sig block, click on
the Mazda RX-7 button
$5700 nego.(obo) I have more than twice this much into it
  E-mail with questions or call at (910) 436-9495

"Buy what you want. Fix what you can. And remember, if you had all of the
 money that you've spent on cars, you would spend it all on cars."

Kurt"Wolfgang"Peterson
CSP/ITS #22
1984 Mazda RX-7 GSL-SE
1972 Buick SportWagon GS 455