Hotel Info - Ozark, AL SEDiv Solo2 Event

To: autox@autox.team.net, solo2atlanta@topica.com, BuccaneerAutoX@egroups.com,
Subject: Hotel Info - Ozark, AL SEDiv Solo2 Event
From: TeamZ3@aol.com
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 12:19:44 EDT
The official hotel for the BFGoodrich Team T/A SCCA SEDiv Solo2 Cancellation
Series event in Ozark, AL on Aug 11 - 13 is:

Ozark-Ft. Rucker Holiday Inn
151 US Hwy 231 N.
Ozark, AL  36360
Phone: 334-774-7300

Our group rate is 49.95/night, which includes a full breakfast for 2 people
per room at their restaurant in the morning.  We have 40 double and 20 king
rooms blocked for the group name "SCCA" through July 28.  The hotel is
located right on US Hwy 231 in Ozark; you can't miss it.  It is about 5 miles
to the event site.  For info on other hotels in Ozark, AL go to:

http://www.snowhill.com/ozark/l.html#lodging

You also have the option of staying 20 miles south of the event site in
Dothan, AL.

For other info on Ozark, AL visit the local Chamber of Commerce website at:

http://www.snowhill.com/ozark/

Questions or concerns please contact me,

Mark Sipe
SEDiv Solo2 Steward
(334) 324-1701
(334) 396-4279 fax