Re: ..more licence plates...

To: "Williams" <bswilliams@myriad.net>, "Jim Ourand" <sojim@home.com>
Subject: Re: ..more licence plates...
From: "Jarrod Pilone" <moparman@mediaone.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 22:53:31 -0400
what i'm getting for my '70 RR convertible is TOPDWN

my volvo is getting SWDSHMSL  "Swedish Muscle"

Jarrod

http://www.mopar-man.com  moparman@mediaone.net
President, Mopars of the Palm Beaches http://www.crosswinds.net/~mopb
'70 Road Runner (clone) Convertible '72 Demon Project Car
'70 Duster 340 4 Speed In-Violet, Now Black & 318