Re: License plates...

To: Heathcakes@aol.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: License plates...
From: Vince Bly <vbly@pop200.gsfc.nasa.gov>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 15:51:58 -0500
At 10:04 PM 6/21/00 -0400, Heathcakes@aol.com wrote:
>these are hanging in my garage:
>
>SLO MO   (this was on my dad's Ford Courier automatic)
><snip>

Year's ago, at the 1986 Nationals, there was a black
Camaro running in CP.  It was run by a husband and
wife team and it was truly awesome.  It would come
out of the turns with the rears smoking and the fronts
at full opposite lock (Dan Popp fashion).  I believe it
finished in one of the top positions in a large class.
Amazingly, it was actually licensed for the road.  The
plate said simply: "WE BAD".

                                         Vince Bly