Peru National Tour Cancellation

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Peru National Tour Cancellation
From: TeamZ3@aol.com
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2000 08:15:17 EDT
Friends and fellow competitors,

Due to a medical situation with my parents that requires my personal
attention and support, I must cancel my entry to the Peru National Tour.
While the it is neither an emergency or critical life situation, my deep
loyalty to the two people most instrumental in the development and support of
my life compels me to be there when they need me most.  It saddens me to know
that I will not be there with you all to share in the experience of what will
surely be a great National Tour event, but I can find solace in the fact that
one of you on the waiting list will be there in my place.

I have a double non-smoking room reserved at the Peru Best Western that I was
planning to share with Rick Cone.  Rick will need someone to share the room
with him in my place.  If you need a room close to the event site please
contact Rick at:  conekiller@prodigy.net

Have a great time and good luck to you all,

Mark Sipe
#99 A Stock