General list comment - Pro Solo / SoloII

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: General list comment - Pro Solo / SoloII
From: bluemr2@juno.com
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 19:49:19 -0400
        After following catching up on the activity in the digest after I few
days away from the computer, I think I've determined the difference
between "Pro Solo" and "SoloII"...

        SoloII (or Solo2 if you are so inclined) - A place for motorsports
enthusiasts to get together and have fun while safely exploring the
limits of whatever car they might have.

        Pro Solo - A place for crybabies to go and whine about how everyone is
being unfair to them...

        Therefore...  Those of us who enjoy SoloII owe many thanks to those who
go to Pro Solos so that we can have FUN at our events...  "There's no
crying in Solo 2!!!"

        YMMV, IMHO, AFAIK, WTF, WOT.... ;-)

Brian
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.