RE: Corvette Z06 Brochure

To: "Autox" <Autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Corvette Z06 Brochure
From: "Jason Uyeda" <jason@neversoft.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 15:39:57 -0700
  From what I've heard...  Low volume dealers (dealers that sell less than 5
vettes a year) are not going to get any '01 hardtops....  All '01 hardtops
are Z06's I believe, and they have split the allocations between "coupes &
convertibles" / "hardtops" (they were not split last year).  All this in
anticipation of strong Z06 sales.  The hardtops are the most difficult to
produce, mostly beacuse of painting difficulties.

  If you want a brochure, you will probably be able to get one from the
Chevy site starting July 1st.

_Jason_